Heron Lake Plateau take me above your light.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
@Elwood maybe?

Fin frowned as she sat at the edge of the plateau, gazing off over treetops at the distant horizon. Her expression seemed to suggest she was deep in thought (and actually, this might be considered deep thought for someone like Finley Blackthorn), but in her head, she was only counting. One. Two. Three. Four. Four kids who had chosen the road over staying with her. All of her second litter - Liffey, Lagan, Lucy - and now Fiadh. Actually no, there were five. At least, she assumed there were five. She didn't exactly know where Lucca had gone off to this time, but he wasn't here, so...

The old wolf heaved a sigh, abandoning that trail of thought before she decided to consider how Eljay had once taken off on her, and let's not even get started on all of the godchildren that had left. She wasn't nearly as distressed about it as she once had been when she'd been helicoptor momming the hell out of Liffey and Lagan for fear of them getting stolen like Lucy had. She had driven Liffey off with her overprotectiveness, and so she had overcorrected with the wildlings and her twins. Those she still had around seemed happy enough, and she didn't fault any for leaving. Not anymore. But still, she missed them, and it was those wayward kids she thought of as she sat pensively, watching the clouds drift by.

Messages In This Thread
take me above your light. - by Finley - August 29, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - August 30, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 03, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 03, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 13, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 20, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 24, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 25, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - October 20, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - October 25, 2018, 12:00 PM