Heron Lake Plateau ne les laisse pas la ternir
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Raven listened as Phoebe spoke, enjoying the chance to talk one-on-one with her daughter. It was hard to get in quality time with each puppy individually when they were constantly talking and yelling over one another. Not for the first time, she was impressed with the clarity of the child's speech. At such a young age, Phoebe had learned to talk surprisingly fast and could carry on a conversation nearly as well as any adult, barring the occasional shortness of her attention span. Raven wondered if this indicated an above-average intelligence in the girl, and thought she might need to provide her with more mental stimulation and challenge to help her grow and learn. Their task for today was a perfect opportunity for her to get a jump start on that.

"Bugs are kinda gross but they're good for you when food is hard to find," she commented when Phoebe had finished speaking. Famines were uncommon, but they'd had one in the not-so-distant past during which Raven had had to resort to munching on beetles and other things she tried not to think too much about. To Phoebe's question, she answered, "I was doing the same thing we're doing right now! My job as a healer means I have to keep a lot of plants stashed away in case someone gets sick or hurt. Some plants are special and can help you feel better when you eat them. The ones we're looking for have little bluish-purple flowers. There aren't too many blue flowers around so they should be easy to spot when we come across them."
Messages In This Thread
ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - August 29, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - September 04, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - September 09, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - September 18, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - October 05, 2018, 07:18 AM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - November 02, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - November 08, 2018, 09:17 PM