Swiftcurrent Creek who do you think you are? who do you think i am?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It seemed a strange question for her to ask him. Of their previous time together, the status of their relationship had always been friendship that bordered upon the possibility of so much more, as if either were waiting for life to settle down so that they could explore its potential. That day had never come, and her attraction to Floki, the male at Moonspear, had been quite obvious to the dark wolf. It had hurt at the time – it still hurt now, if he were honest. But Aria had no recollection of any of this.. and this was where life had become increasingly tangled and complicated for both of them.

He should have said ‘no.’ Simple. To the point. Was it a lie? He didn’t even know.. But more so, he feared that if he spoke those words, somehow, it would drive her away. If he didn’t, would it drive his mate away, instead?

“You’re my best friend,” he began, his eyes studying her before flicking away to the horizon, feeling as if he tread on eggshells. “Our time together is different to you now.. You don’t remember it. So.. No. That Aria is gone now, along with whatever secrets she kept from me.” He paused then, his brows furrowing, his eyes darting back to her suddenly. “Aria.. I want you to have the life you want. A family.. friends. You can have that here. Just.. give her time. She’ll see how wonderful you are.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Aria - September 04, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: who do you think you are? who do you think i am? - by Constantine - September 04, 2018, 08:17 PM