Northstar Vale i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She seemed lost for words, her mouth gaping like a fish. Perhaps he had said the wrong thing, but he had never been very good at dealing with the emotions of outsiders. His family was the same as him, they had similar experiences and values, it was easy to deal with their problems.

Ceara seemed to not agree with okedness in the situation. She answered in the negative, when he believed the opposite. She was not ok, and her sudden outburst following her lie made it even more obvious.

In a normal situation he would shaken the woman off and let storm away. But watching her go with a lashing of her words made him angry. He had given her a chance to be with him, he had wanted to be with her, he was the one that had been rejected not her!

Before she had a chance to get away, Siarut dashed forward to intercept her to stand infront of her blocking her escape. With an angry snarl, and deeply heated glare the pale brute retaliated with his own words.

"YOU rejected ME. Don't stand their and pretend I could have had you, because I never had the chance. You waltz around like everything that happened is someone else's fault. Maybe if you had joined me you wouldn't of had to kill anyone. But you didn't, and now you feel sorry that you were put in an emotional compromising position." The torrent of words tumbled from his lips faster than Siarut could comprehend, the ultimate test of his language skills and the true test of his heart. To scream and yell at the woman he had first fallen for, a chance that had been stripped when she cowardly ran the first time.

"You can't run from all your problems Ceara, no matter how nimble you are." His breath came heavy and sharp, "What are you really doing out here? Running? From who? Your family? Your friends? Your lover? I don't need to run. I trust my family with the truth, and know they would never abandon me. I trust that the woman I care for would lay down her life for me and my family. Can you honestly say the same." In those moments he mirrored her words, Siarut had found someone as well and yet they weren't just a fuckbuddy. "Don't stand high and mighty when you belong amongst us mortals." His tirade was finished, yet he stood firm waiting for her response. Whether that was in words or blood, he couldn't be certain which way it would go.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 07, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 21, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 08:16 PM