The Bracken Woods 'cause even here we're scared to bruise
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He pauses as his sister moves to look through the foliage, frowning in concern. For some reason, he doesn't quite believe her answer. Um — Eris, He leans forward to nudge her shoulder lightly with his nose, voice gentle; it's an effort to keep the panic from his tone, but he manages it well. He wouldn't have thought himself capable. Hey — what are you doing?
He doesn't wait for an answer. Let's head back to the Sanctuary, alright? I've got some herbs in my den that will help — maybe I'll catch you something fresh to eat. All he wants to do is cry — she looks a walking corpse, almost. His fiery sister, who he'd come to lean on and look up to in many ways, so weakened she's delirious now (at least, that's what he assumes). But he manages a reassuring half-smile, gesturing toward Broken Boulder; she needs him now, and he can't let her down. She deserves better than that.
Messages In This Thread
'cause even here we're scared to bruise - by Alarian - September 09, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: 'cause even here we're scared to bruise - by Eris - September 09, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: 'cause even here we're scared to bruise - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: 'cause even here we're scared to bruise - by Eris - September 16, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: 'cause even here we're scared to bruise - by Alarian - September 16, 2018, 04:31 PM