Lost Creek Hollow Do we continue?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head briefly to show that she was apologetic about the miscommunication. Luckily the male didn't take any offense. This pack was luckily having the same outlook on things as they had in Easthollow. If this would happen at her borders she wouldn't be offended either. For which she was glad. The male asked about Easthollow. There had been a few things that happened recently, not so fun things, but they were part of pack life.

"Easthollow is well," she spoke with a nod. Seeing that Rueger knew about her mate leaving she decided that such information wasn't really a secret, plus maybe Lost Creek Hollow could help keep an eye out for him. "My mate Stark vanished, after being ill for a long time. We don't know if someone took him or if he made a clear decision to leave. He is dark in coloring, blue eyes, and a scar on his chest," she explained. She gave the description just in case they wanted to keep an eye out.

"A loyal member, Illecebra, died recently as well. So those were two rather unpleasant things but there were also good things. Steph, my daughter, became Beta. She is still under my mentoring as she learns to be in a leadership position and we have quite some new members," she spoke and showed a quick smile. As she said herself, some good and bad things. But that was how things went in a pack, it couldn't always go right. It wasn't always fun. "How about you guys? Did the move go as planned?"

Messages In This Thread
Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 03, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 04:39 AM