Neverwinter Forest The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
But let's be real, Mal would have a hard time seeing any questions besides the obvious unless someone went out of their way to make things suspicious -- or it just involved people conspiring against him in general.  Probably not the case here. Still.  The whole pack thing just came about more because the question seemed to be, "Well, what else would he do?"  All the experiences he'd had weren't particularly positive.  The wolves that he'd met had either been other lones or not really doing anything to entice him into the pack.  He had to do better, not that he particularly knew how.  His education on how a pack should properly be run was pretty lacking.  Elysium wasn't a typical (or necessarily good) example, but at least he was pretty sure he saw the problems with it.  He might be able to fill in some blanks. Yeah, I guess.  I dunno, I didn't want to stay a lot of the other places I saw... Seems fine here.  The places that were open treeless seemed especially unnerving to him, so he'd nixed those off as a permanent residence real quick. Will see how it goes.
Messages In This Thread
The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - July 05, 2019, 02:02 PM