Neverwinter Forest You can hide underneath me and come out at night
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Wow.  Yeah these gits were so far up their own rear ends they could probably check for stomach ulcers.  Mal's expression flattened.  They were absolutely not worth his time or effort -- they were here to screw with people, and they were probably incredibly disappointed he didn't try to kill the kid.  That's what these kind of people did, obviously.  Goon squad must be an attractive title for some people.  

But the last guy to speak up at least wasn't adding to the fire.  Little late to have a reasonable conversation, wasn't it? All his buddies had come here, stolen what should have been Mal's, done their damnedest to make fun of him, threatened him... The list went on, but now this other guy was trying to get information from him? Lolwut.  He at least turned off the stony unimpressed attitude for a moment so he could respond properly, Look, thanks for at least being reasonable, but I think I'm done talking when it's pretty obvious nobody else will be listening unless it allows them to be a jerk.  Come back some later day, the right way, we can have a chat.  Because holy hell, he was not going to deal with intruders lurking about to just heckle him.  Who would?

Back to the rest of them, and his 'wow you're complete idiots, unfortunate,' expression, It's a rabbit, not a boulder, will you just quit being a wuss and yank the damn thing free and take it to go already?  I'm pretty sure everyone will be happier.  Obviously they were enjoying harassing him now.  They got to strut around like they owned the place (newsflash, they didn't), talk about stuff they didn't know anything about, and Mal had to grin and bear it, not just due to numbers, but because of the members that he had, no matter when, none of them were much in a fight.  It was him versus the world and the world for some bizarre reason enjoyed dumping half a pack on him over and over and over again.  They could piss right off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hide underneath me and come out at night - by Mal - October 24, 2019, 10:14 PM