Hoshor Plains Do I make you cringe?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
for my own reference: set sometime after this thread
His pace increases as he follows Midar's scent in a slight panic, carrying a few stray bits of herb he'd forgotten to include with the rest. He's so focused, he doesn't notice at first that the trail leads away from where they'd left the @Kid. Until he does. Irritation fills him as he assumes, at first, that Midar is putting off the task. He moves faster, bad leg burning slightly by the time he arrives on the scene —
Just in time to watch his husband drop the herbs into a hole in the ground. He blinks, heart dropping into his stomach, and for a few horrible moments his eyes sting with heat, and all he can feel is betrayed. He swallows, hating the feeling with every ounce of his being for the weakness it represents. He finds relief in the fire that follows, the bolt of white-hot fury arcing through him as the realization settles. What the fuck are you doing? The words fly from him before he can even form the thought, sharp and foreign to his own ears. He's never heard himself speak that way before, and it sends an odd thrill through him to express his ire in such a direct way. It's a freedom he's never known before, though he doesn't dwell on it now. Right now, all he can do is glare at Midar and fight the urge to bite his stupid face.
Messages In This Thread
Do I make you cringe? - by Midar - October 07, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Alarian - October 07, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Midar - October 08, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Alarian - October 08, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Midar - October 08, 2019, 01:53 AM