Neverwinter Forest You got to take me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All Welcome 
Stretch.

Too bad it was only January, Mal was already getting tired of the snow.  A few deer had finally returned to the forest, thank goodness, but their existence meant that he was keen to make sure the borders held.  They would, given how much he'd been out marking them.  It didn't give him much time to roam, unfortunately.  He should do so soon.. Get a few more people -- he had to wonder if the fact the pack felt like it constantly had a leak in it was something that went down everywhere.  People would show up, have promise, then scram.  So it goes.

Hopefully elsewhere was also looking more promising, and that was what brought Mal a dozen yards past the place he'd marked, investigating a trail he'd seen cutting through the fresh powder.  It was a trail of another small deer heard that had gone around Mal's forested home.  As he looked off in the distance, he was reasonably sure a few darkish blots were them, but as far as they were, there was every chance they were actually wolves or bears or something. Whatever it was, darkish and not trees.

He looked back to the forest, then back to the distant deer.  Well.  He was pretty sure those weren't his deer.  Maybe he should go back and find a trail.. How easy was it to tell them apart again?
Messages In This Thread
You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 26, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 27, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 27, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 30, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 31, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - February 09, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 09:17 PM