Noctisardor Bypass Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Arbiter was never a particularly excitable wolf, but this was not her at her best. She was in a sour mood, caught off-guard by old faces that weren't here to aid her in rebuilding her pack. That part was kind an insult from whatever fate was out there. Would it be too much to ask for things to go right or had Rannoch tried to curse them all when he left?

With the way things had been, Arbiter had taken to assuming that wolves who left probably more often than not did so on their own free will. Many of them didn't have the balls to come and say they were going to -- and considering she did on occasion find them again elsewhere... She hadn't exactly been proven wrong. The pack had not moved far and had even left word with Easthollow -- those who wanted to return could find them with ease.  So why didn't they? Her gaze lingered on Artyom, waiting for him to speak but he didn't. Perhaps she expected an explanation for why he disappeared, perhaps she was just making sure that he had an opportunity to speak. She looked back to Dawn.

A slight nod, Yes. I ran into her too. She said she was leaving for... Bracken Woods I think it was. Since I don't know where that is, I assume it's far enough away that she won't be a bother. I intend to make sure she stays gone.  She'd give it another week or so then make another trip to investigate. Both the Maplewood and the Grove make sense from here. With the way the hills are, I don't know if we'd want to use Maplewood for larger prey, but it depends on our caches. I certainly agree that having another pack attempt to form in any of the other adjacent territories to either of our packs is something we should avoid. -- We just came through that famine, we don't need someone destroying the recovery here out of their ignorance.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around - by Arbiter - February 09, 2020, 09:32 PM