Stone Circle I can feel it on my tongue
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette wished Clay wasn't so awkward around her, it was like he was walking on eggshells around her. She glanced over him as he stepped closer. When he sat down beside her, she went to sit back down too. This was actually nice. She did this with West all the time, but not with Clay. A soft smile turned on her lips as she watched the territory. She liked this. Though then Clay spoke again, and the mother's face fell instantly. A frown came upon her face, followed by more sadness. At least he was kind enough to her to come to tell her in person.

"Are you going to live with Valour?," she asked, out of curiosity mostly. They seemed to be good friends, even though-- Well, nevermind. She could tell that Clay had not been happy here at Easthollow. So why force him to say? She was still looking straight ahead. She was still not looking at him. With Clay, she always felt the most awful mother. He hadn't the easiest child. "Can I ask you something?," she voiced. Her pause didn't take too long because she would be afraid she would never voice it again. "What did I do wrong? Is there something I did or said?" Her face now turning to Clay, clearly holding back the tears. She blamed her previous emotions for reacting this way.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 28, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 01, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 02, 2020, 06:34 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 15, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2020, 04:51 PM