Noctisardor Bypass With realism on the sparsest of sets
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It probably would have been useful if she'd actually befriended any of the past medics. Too bad they weren't her type at all. Well, if there is anything that you want to keep until spring, you might want to start making sure you gather it. Winter comes earlier than you'd expect. This would be her... Third winter here? Had that much time really passed? How odd. And the first without Terance. A quiet thought there.

It was probably good he moved the topic on. Have you tried much fishing around the lake? Fishing is not my forte. I assume that while the water runs it should be bountiful. Assuming the rains haven't washed them all away. She wasn't fond of rain. It was easy for her to end up in a foul mood because of it. For fighting, that is something that can be taught, it was said sort of like a shrug. It was a fact, to her at least. Though I do know that some don't... Shall we say mesh well with the ways I grew up. But that is why things are what they are here. I'd rather have everyone who'd want to be here rather than just soldiers. The Wilds weren't rough enough to only need soldiers... They'd get bored.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - August 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 01, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 07, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 07, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 10, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Soleon - September 13, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: With realism on the sparsest of sets - by Arbiter - September 18, 2020, 01:57 AM