Ankyra Sound Where's that man who'd throw blankets over my barbed wire?
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
*despairing Tachyon noises in the BG*

As long as Stag had known Wylla, she had never shared too much about her past. His ears perked at her offer in interest. "Sure." Stag replied almost immediately. Wylla knew everything about him - where he was born, who his parents were, how he was raised -- and in contrast, he knew very little about Wylla.

He wondered if her description of the place was possibly a contributor to all the things that made Wylla.. well... Wylla. He couldn't imagine she grew up on some pristine and tropical shore where things were green and full of paradise. Wylla, to him, was someone who had grown up somewhere lean and hard -- his breath held as he waited to see just what Wylla's homeland was like. Learning Wylla was born in a captive arrangement with a completely absentee father made his own heartstrings waver. "Captive?" Stag repeated in mild shock, biting his lip in worry. He'd never understood the point of such arrangements. "What happened?"
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's that man who'd throw blankets over my barbed wire? - by Stag - January 04, 2021, 11:01 AM