Northstar Vale I don't know many, but I know enough
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
we can fade here if you'd like unless you wanna play out the hunt!

She practically invited him along for company (which may or may not have been his plan). It would be nice to have a full-bodied wolf with him for the journey, and he didn't want to bother Towhee and Maxim too much right after returning. It would be a nice little journey. It kind of reminded him of another journey, but he couldn't say exactly when or where it had taken place. One that was quick and sweet and full of familiar faces.

That would be nice, he said. Swing by here on your way back to Brecheliant, and give me a holler. I'll let you know if I'm fit for travel, or at least come say hello. Phox found himself quite optimistic about the thought of future plans: something that hadn't happened in a very long time. He'd had purpose with Mereo, but he hadn't ever had a plan. Just this one little thing could keep him going.

Believe it or not, I was born there, on that mountain. He felt his eyes fog over a little bit, thinking of Finley and Elwood and Raven. They had raised him since his own parents had passed away before he could know them.

Would you like to watch me attempt to hunt something before you go? I haven't actually tried since food stopped appearing in front of me, and I want to know just how much this lack of leg is going to hinder me.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 07:06 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Phox - January 11, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: I don't know many, but I know enough - by Amalia - January 11, 2023, 08:23 PM