Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
She accepted his offer, and Phox found himself grow warm. Not from embarrassment, but perhaps it was... well, something else. Contentment? Excitement? Possibility?

It's a date!

He realized with her next sentiment that Kvarsheim was a place, not a person, and that rather quickly swung his mood in an even more positive direction. It meant that—quite possibly—there was no competition between him and some other man courting her. It wasn't like she would go around accepting dates if she was already being courted, right?

Oh, that sounds really neat; I'd love to check it out. Maybe after you come visit me, we could travel there together?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM