Moonspear money on the dash
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was honestly pragmatic, even if Towhee’s age did give Meerkat pause. She knew all about traveling, of course, and could help prepare her mom for that sort of lifestyle. And it wouldn’t be fraught, like many of Meerkat’s trips of yore, wandering the map in search of one wayward loved one or another. It would sort of be the opposite, in a way, and she could actually see the appeal in a rotation like that.

Meerkat gave her mom’s shoulder a squeeze and let go again, saying, I know. And I understand too, I think. Drifting can be a lot of fun, if it’s for good reasons. And I’m sure we’ll all appreciate getting to see you on a fairly regular basis too, she continued, voice lowering even though Towhee wouldn’t know it, even if I’ll miss having you all to myself.

There was a bittersweet light in her eyes as she caught Towhee’s eye and grinned. She would support this endeavor, if her mom decided it was what she wanted. In the meantime, she would savor the fact that they would live in the same village at least a little while longer, no matter what.

Come on, let’s go see your kids. They’re just fine, by the way, but I’m sure they’ve been missing you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 01:04 PM