Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Though she kept it hidden from her features, Fin was very surprised when Saena so easily believed that Fox had set her up to have her killed. For a moment, she simply marvelled over how gullible and dumb kids could be. It somehow never occurred to her that she was an adult and she was clearly taking advantage of an emotionally distressed youngster and that she was going straight to hell for doing so. No, in her mind there was nothing wrong with what she was doing, but that was because she had a hard time understanding that kids and adults were different and needed to be treated and understood differently.

She was gonna be an awesome mom one day.

"I don't know... I hate to believe it of her, she's been so good to me. Maybe she thought I really could take care of it, maybe she didn't think at all," Fin reasoned with a sigh, shaking her head. "You know... when they left, I thought, 'wow, what an amazing thing they're doing together. They went out and found a land all their own to start their new family in.' That whole Caldera, I thought one day they could show it to their kids and say they did it all for them, kind of like how Peregrine had you kids here and then stepped aside to leave it to you. This Plateau is all yours now with him gone. Sure he gave it to Dante and Blue for safekeeping, but once you guys are of age, it's like.. your birthright, y'know? And I dunno, I just wanted to be a part of something like that from the beginning..."

Fin licked her lips and gave a soft whine. She forced herself to roll her shoulders to keep her muscles from growing too tight, grimacing as pain again shot through her body. Nevertheless, she kept on truckin', "I never had that with my parents. They made me leave to find my own place instead of moving on so that I could rise and flourish in their place. They were so selfish..."

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM