The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Verx might have been an asshole, but he wasn't an idiot. He clocked the vibe switch immediately and visibly shrunk, sitting down and giving Wraen a level stare.

It's not, he replied. And I'm sorry if you suffered, too. Even if it was. . .natural.

He swiped a tongue along his jowls, shaking his head. No matter what, it was gonna suck to die.

The man stepped forward and, if she'd allow, placed a gentle nose upon the crown of her silver head. There was no scent to take in, save the faintly ethereal whiff he'd caught from ghosts. He missed the earthy scent of living women. . .but that was beside the point.

I'm glad to have met you again, Blinka, Vercingetorix said softly. It's maybe the one promise I've ever kept, he added, despite his claims to the contrary.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Vercingetorix - November 26, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM