Two Eyes Cenote [cp] sound healing,
Akashingo
Sphinx
36 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
His first memory of Rashepses was not the one Pharaoh Toula wished to hear. "My fondest memory of Rashepses," he thinks, his eyes closing in this thought. There are many in his head! If there is one memory that triumphs all, he can't wait to oblige. Rashepses would thank him! "It would have to be when he was just a boy! His father had just returned from a trip to our neighboring kingdom, a long overstayed one. It was very late. He was up like a cat and prowling the halls. He wakes me. It is way beyond our bedtime! I beg him to sleep! I was so tired," he laughs! 
"And he insisted I get up. He had the biggest smile on his face. Said we must do something, he's got a plan, and then I was hauling myself to follow him with eyes just barely open! I was sure I'd topple over. Before I knew it, we had somehow snuck beyond the nursery guards and we were outside his dads room. I watch him go in, waddling on his legs back and forth in his version of a ninjas walk. He was in there for about two minutes. He comes out flailing, screaming and his dad is furious! I didn't know why he was still laughing and kicking! We were running as fast as we could. Come to find out, he had filled his fathers water dish with bugs!"
Messages In This Thread
[cp] sound healing, - by Toula - December 05, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Mesen-ka - December 05, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 11:09 AM
RE: [cp] sound healing, - by Mesen-ka - February 06, 2024, 05:48 PM