Two Eyes Cenote [cp] sound healing,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
All Welcome 
attn @Mesen-ka

the man made Sphinx captured her attention after the coronation, as she moved from guest to guest to thank them, to speak with them. royal formalities, but she meant the words in earnest. she glowed with her gratitude. 
now she stood before him with a broad smile. Sphinx, she greeted with great warmth. she saw how Rashepses regarded him with great love and respect. it made her adore him at once! 
I thank you for the attendance at my coronation. your presence, your support, it means much to me, she speaks softly, the words for his own ears.
Akashingo
Sphinx
32 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
!:)

His feet are swept underneath themselves by the divine presence of the Pharaoh. God, Goddess of Akashingo, Muat-riya.
"My Pharaoh," he bows and he collapses to give thanks to the blessing of her welcome. The honor to speak. He's grateful, even though his stomach is to his throat. He smiles after.
"I would not miss it for the world! You are perfect for one another. You bring glory to Akashingo, as you have brought light upon his face I wish to have seen in him long ago." A distant memory.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
so sorry for my delay!

Toula smiled upon his display, her heart and soul both moved by it. it seemed he could see clearly the truth of she and Rashepses—divine things, made for one another. she would pray upon that thought. that seeing him, speaking with him—it was familiar, in a way that soothed. past lives that had found one another once more, destined for this union. 
his words were sweet, and inspired much thought! you have pledged yourself to him for very long! will you tell me your first memory of him, Sphinx? ah, or perhaps your fondest one! she grew giddy at the thought! and though the room buzzed and her attentions were desired by all, her focus was then entirely upon the loyal companion to the man she had fallen quite in love with.
Akashingo
Sphinx
32 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
His first memory of Rashepses was not the one Pharaoh Toula wished to hear. "My fondest memory of Rashepses," he thinks, his eyes closing in this thought. There are many in his head! If there is one memory that triumphs all, he can't wait to oblige. Rashepses would thank him! "It would have to be when he was just a boy! His father had just returned from a trip to our neighboring kingdom, a long overstayed one. It was very late. He was up like a cat and prowling the halls. He wakes me. It is way beyond our bedtime! I beg him to sleep! I was so tired," he laughs! 
"And he insisted I get up. He had the biggest smile on his face. Said we must do something, he's got a plan, and then I was hauling myself to follow him with eyes just barely open! I was sure I'd topple over. Before I knew it, we had somehow snuck beyond the nursery guards and we were outside his dads room. I watch him go in, waddling on his legs back and forth in his version of a ninjas walk. He was in there for about two minutes. He comes out flailing, screaming and his dad is furious! I didn't know why he was still laughing and kicking! We were running as fast as we could. Come to find out, he had filled his fathers water dish with bugs!"