Sun Mote Copse glitter and gold
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She couldn’t help but wonder if Nyssa had ever considered Stingray, though as much as Meerkat enjoyed the thought, she would never meddle in others’ affairs of the heart. She only smiled, eyes glimmering, when her pack mate indicated she was open to the idea in the future.

Who knows, she replied in kind. Okay, she added when Nyssa announced she wanted to find herself something to eat. Thank you for the rabbit. I enjoyed talking to you too, Nyssa. I’d love to do it again sometime. Anytime.

She returned the headbutt, then laughed lightly when the younger woman turned tail and sprinted away. She was such an energetic, upbeat individual… and surely a very fine hunter. Meerkat peered down at the rinds of the kill, feeling a rush of gratitude.

She’s gonna be a good role model for you guys, Meerkat spoke in the direction of her belly, starting to trundle toward The Taigh now to take a proper nap. I’m glad she’s part of our family now.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
glitter and gold - by Meerkat - February 14, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - February 20, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - February 20, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - March 02, 2024, 10:35 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - March 04, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - March 06, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - March 07, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - April 04, 2024, 08:10 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - April 05, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - April 21, 2024, 09:37 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - April 22, 2024, 08:34 AM