Sleepy Fox Hollow Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights.
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
856 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Anselm screamedd defensive. And Eti wasn't entirely sure why. He hadn't done anything wrong. And he hadn't wronged Anselm he didn't think.

Etienne never planned on telling anyone, even Suzu that there maybe children out there that belonged to him. Because in his mind they didn't. They belonged to the two wives. And it was their choice to explain parentage if they so desired. His mother had never told him and his siblings who their father was. And as an adult Etienne now realized there had to be one.

Etienne nodded a small smile curving his maw. Yes Suzu found me and so did Dusty. 'E be our neig'bor and my friend, 'e live at 'eart'wood. Over dere. Run by uh Reverie and  Boone. Met dem a few week ago.

I met Dusty in the meadow lookin' for 'erbs and den 'e was de one found me rite after i be 'urtin' my paws. 'E 'elped me originally get dem wrapped. 'E be tinkin' i strange an a little naive, but ' e still my friend.
Messages In This Thread
Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 18, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 19, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 23, 2024, 02:49 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Etienne - February 23, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 26, 2024, 06:15 PM
RE: Go get yourself under those dead-sea lights. - by Anselm - February 27, 2024, 10:21 AM