Sun Mote Copse but i'd rather swim ashore
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Oh? Meerkat thought, sensing her son wasn’t finished. He hadn’t spoken about his travels in much detail, at least with her, and she would absolutely love to hear anything Ray wanted to tell her. She had to smile when he said something about not necessarily liking everyone he came across.

Part of being a good ambassador is maintaining diplomacy when you come across… unsavory characters, she said with a light huff of laughter. I think you’d be very good at all of this, Ray. If it would be helpful to you, I can try to come up with some specific emissary tasks for you?

But not right this moment. He cottoned onto her exhaustion. Meerkat shook her head at his apology, smiling fondly at her eldest son. It was true she could use some rest, though she didn’t want this conversation to come to a close so soon.

I’ll put a pin in it for now, since I’m too tired to think. But, hey, if you’d like to tell me more about some of these people and places, I’d love to hear all about them. Only if you want… and if you don’t mind that I might conk out partway through, Meerkat tacked on with a sheepish twitch of her lips.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - March 04, 2024, 01:35 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - March 04, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:34 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - March 08, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - April 08, 2024, 08:41 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - April 18, 2024, 08:16 AM