Sun Mote Copse waves pulling me
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When he reached out, she reached back. The contact immediately soothed her, already smudging the blunt edges of her anger. Meerkat sighed, eyes narrowing a little as he spoke. She said nothing, at least not right away.

No, she said, resigned. As much as I want to help those poor babies, it’s not our business. Kigipigak and Asivaq made sure of that. She shook her head. The unfortunate fact of the matter is they’ve made their bed, now they have to lie in it.

Despite her fury, Meerkat did hope the family found a new home safely, where they could prosper. But this would rankle for a while. Presently, she was pretty sure she would be happiest if she never saw hide nor hair of those—those

Ungrateful assholes, she hisspered, then shot Njord a sheepish glance.

But she didn’t regret letting off some steam. For one thing, those two deserved to be called worse. For another, she felt better for it. Meerkat blew out a breath, shook her head again and then leaned against her husband with a sigh.

I don’t know what drew you to be his aokatti, she mused, hastily adding and I don’t judge you for it. But you and him could not be more different, as husbands and fathers. She pressed her nose into his neck. And for that, I could not possibly be more grateful.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
waves pulling me - by Njord - April 26, 2024, 04:13 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - April 28, 2024, 01:07 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - April 30, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - April 30, 2024, 09:57 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 01, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 01, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 08, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 08, 2024, 09:41 AM
RE: waves pulling me - by Njord - May 16, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: waves pulling me - by Meerkat - May 17, 2024, 09:11 AM