Big Salmon Lake I can show you incredible things
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
<style>.gaunt1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .gaunt1 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .gaunt1 b {color:#f8f8f8; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .gaunt1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/gExQrZb.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .gaunt1 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .gaunt1 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:580px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 330px 20px; } .gaunt1-border {width:620px; margin:0 auto; }</style>

As was expected, she did not take to his words kindly. Instead, he watched as she bristled and regarded him with a monosyllabic response. Then, the pale woman took position to guard the catch. The ghostly brute did not think this a wise move. He was not opposed to fighting the youth, though he would take no pride from it. It was a matter of survival. They were both predators; it was their nature to challenge each other. In that sense, he could not find her foolish for wanting to protect what was – essentially – rightfully her catch. Kierkegaard did not have to allow it to persuade him one way or another, though. He was pressed to make his intentions clear, had he not already.
Drawing his muzzle upwards, the ashen creature regarded her with a few slow blinks before drawing his lips back and revealing yellowed canines. “I will be taking it,” he snarled at her, seething. She had moved to prevent him from going further, but the male forced another step forward and lowered his head. Kierkegaard would give her a single opportunity to relinquish her prey and move along. If she chose to stay and fight, her youth would not intimidate him. He was as uncouth as they came, and the child would make for easy combat.

Messages In This Thread
I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Kierkegaard - December 26, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Kierkegaard - December 28, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 02:26 PM