Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
It was really quite difficult to get going on the ice. As much as she tried to kick off to get some speed, her paws just slipped and skidded all around, unable to find any traction at all. It was amusing though even to just walk around. Her nails made a little clicking sound as they tapped upon the ice that was somehow satisfying to her ears, like the way the sound of high heels clicking on tiles or other hard surfaces makes Stevie happy.

Fin was just leaning down to poke her nose at the surface of the ice, squinting to see her own reflection peering back up at her, when Elwood made his entrance. She started slightly as she snapped her attention to him, hardly having expected to be found so deep in the mountain. When she saw who it was, her alarm melted into a smile and a wagging tail.

"Fancy seeing you down here!" Fin called out to him, "Something beta-like up or are you just stalking me again?" She grinned, but made no move to close the distance between them. Now that she had an audience, she was suddenly very aware of how ridiculous she must have looked bumbling around like a newborn pup.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM