Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Mmmmm I still have two bottles in my fridge that I might break into after I finish my evening coffee :3 Also, NO idea how I came up with this riddle O___O

As Elwood inquired further, simultaneously stepping out onto the ice, she felt like she was reeling him in. Her grin widened as he took shaky little steps towards her. She felt a little less self-conscious now that they were on even turf and both equally in danger of making fools of themselves by slipping.

"Allow me to tell you in the form of a riddle!" she replied, sliding her paws across the ice to begin moving to the side, "What is both immortal and maternal, with neither divinity nor offspring?" BOOM! she added in her mind, fully thinking that Elwood was probably expecting a riddle more along the lines of What starts with G and ends in Mother. Typically, that would be about as witty as the Blackthorn could muster. She was having a smart day, though. So again I say BOOM!

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM