Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
*powerplays like a FIEND*

Yeah.. They were screwed. That was probably the last thought Finley had in her head before she collided with Elwood. She felt her spine curl over Elwood's as she slammed into him bum first and began to fall backwards onto him. He fell simultaneously with her, both of them twisting awkwardly and landing upon the ice in a tangle of limbs and silver.

When eventually they slid to a stop, Fin found herself nestled rather snuggly upon her back with both of Elwood's front limbs on either side of her and a majority of the rest of him stretched across her chest and stomach. Her body shook with laughter, the result of a humor that had claimed her from the moment she'd begun to slide uncontrollably towards him. Her muscles ached from being banged against the ground and her friend, bruises quite likely in her future, but she didn't much care as her laughter settled and she peeked at Elwood's face resting so near to hers.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 02, 2015, 12:13 AM