Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley bit her lip as she waited to see what he had to say about her little revelation. She actually would have reacted exactly the same if there really had been a moth by his face. The only difference would be that she wouldn't have stopped running until she was safely buried in her den. But Elwood didn't know that, nor was she going to rat herself out by explaining that to him. Instead, she gave him an apologetic look and lowered her head sheepishly to lay flat upon the ice. Her ears shifted back upon her head as she watched him give his coat a good shake and announced his intention to keep his distance from her.

"I completely understand," she replied. She too was keen on keeping him away from her, but for very different reasons than he had. Fin remained silent for a little while, allowing herself to truly settle down from that very bizarre moment they'd just had. Eventually, she was calm enough to brush it away entirely. Whatever had happened was over and it had been nothing anyway. Nothing nothing nothing. NOTHING. Ah, there we go...

Finley carefully pulled herself up onto all fours, peering casually over at Elwood. "I'm just gonna move around a little.. over here... Far away from you, don't worry," she said innocently before looking away. Very gently, she began to shuffle and slide across the ice like an ice skater. She peeked over her should at him every so often to see if he was watching and, more importantly, if he was about ready to quit pouting and start enjoying themselves again.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 02, 2015, 03:10 PM