Redhawk Caldera i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT]
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin could tell her friend was rather more put out by what had happened than what deemed fitting. As she slid across the ice, she found herself wondering if it was because he too had felt that strange connection in that moment and was actually upset with her for ruining it. Oddly, thinking that might be the case made her feel guilty instead of even more relieved that she'd punched him in the face. Her insides squirmed uncomfortably at the whole thing, and so she attempted tp force it from her mind.

It helped when she spied Elwood sticking his pink tongue out at her as he skated around. She smirked and turned her back to him, continuing her own routine with a similarly widening trajectory. After a minute or so, she sought to catch his attention so she could scrunch her face up mockingly at him the moment he looked. She continued then nonchalantly, slowly and subtly extending her figure rights so they came closer and closer to his skate zone.

Messages In This Thread
i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 30, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - December 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Elwood - January 01, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. - by Finley - January 01, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: i could travel just by folding a map. [MFT] - by Finley - January 03, 2015, 10:36 PM