Phoenix Maplewood Are you still around?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Yep awesome! Maybe we can also use this as a 'joining' thread since Desna is still on TBD but she would never really leave the forest. Seeing that Ukko 'found' her and all.

Desna turned towards the footsteps that were approaching, but she knew her sister's footsteps and these were way too heavy to be Nanook's. Desna glanced at the dark wolf male she met before. He helped her hunting, yet now he had a different air about him. Maybe he had grown up in ranks, who knows. Desna's ears dropped through, because she was expecting her sister. She had been determined for Nanook to reach out to her but seeing that their mother wasn't well and might die, wasn't something that she didn't want Nanook to experience alone.

"Hey Ukko," she muttered and dramatically let herself 'fall' onto her side. "I don't think my sister is coming," she pointed out to him and let out a deep sigh. She looked at him from the ground for which she needed to angle her head. "I'm so sad. Now mommy only has me. We are all scattered," he pouted.
Messages In This Thread
Are you still around? - by RIP Valette - December 31, 2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Are you still around? - by Ukko - January 04, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Are you still around? - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Are you still around? - by Nanook - January 06, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Are you still around? - by Ukko - January 08, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Are you still around? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Are you still around? - by Nanook - January 16, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Are you still around? - by Ukko - January 18, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Are you still around? - by RIP Valette - January 21, 2016, 06:24 AM