Sleeping Dragon It's top shelf, man. It's top shelf.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The Bandrona remained mum as Thuringwethil explained how things worked in Sleeping Dragon. She wondered if Lucia would hold onto her questions about the culture or take the opportunity to bring them up now. She also wondered if the she-wolf would be deterred by the lack of rank initially, though the yearling guessed that it wouldn't cause her to turn away. She seemed patient and easygoing, eager to please and prove herself. A soft smile wound onto Wildfire's lips as she awaited the crucial moment when Lucia's future would be decided.

If this goes on for more than another round, feel free to skip me and I'll just post again when it's ready to wrap!
40 Posts
Ooc —
She listened as Thuringwethil spoke, her rules for joining the pack sounding reasonable. She could do those things for sure -- loyalty and contribution was no problem at all, or at least that's what she told herself. 

She wasn't surprised when she heard ranks weren't earned quite away, seeing that it'd make more sense to prove one's self before getting a title. Besides, she did need to work a bit more on her skills if she were to bear the titles of them. Lucia nodded as Thuringwethil spoke to show that she was listening. Things seemed to be wrapping up, and things were looking pretty good so far.

She opened her mouth to speak as the dark she-wolf seemed to finalize their conversation, "My loyalty and contribution to the pack will be my top priority," she stated with confidence. "It should not be a problem."
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The best way to learn their culture is to simply live it. There aren’t hard pressed rules or restrictions as long as they survived and remained true to one another. A few rituals, which have yet to come to surface, but nonetheless Lucia should fit in well enough. Once she proclaims her loyalty to Drageda, Thuringwethil stiffly nods her head once. “Welcome,” she says then with a swish of her flag-staffed tail. “Will you show her around?” she adds, turning to Wildfire. If there are no objections then, Thuringwethil pivots and move back into the territory.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
With one simple word of welcome, Lucia became one of their own. Wildfire flashed her a smile, then nodded when the commander asked her to give the new recruit a tour. Her amber eyes followed Thuringwethil as she pivoted and loped away, lingering on her backside perhaps a few seconds longer than was socially acceptable before facing the Kru again and rising back onto all fours.

"All right, let's get you settled in," Wildfire said warmly, motioning for Lucia to follow her as she led her across the borders and into the heart of Sleeping Dragon.

And that's a wrap!? Welcome to SD. :D