Ankyra Sound i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Nom nom nom, went Wylla's lips as she attempted to extract something of value from Lycaon's tender toes. No matter which way she turned her head, how hard she sucked, or with how much force she mashed her gums against his foot, there was no food forthcoming. Growing both distressed and upset, the babe snorted a great glob of snot onto Lycaon's limbs and then proceeded to wail around the foot shoved gracelessly into her mouth.

It didn't end there, though, oh no! Wylla would not be deterred or defeated. She wrapped her gums around Lycaon's ankle with as much of her miniscule power as she could muster, and then she began to backpedal with near-ineffectual flails. It wasn't the kind of wrenching tug that a wolf even twice her tender age could manage, so it was likely painless enough, but she made some progress, all the while suckling viciously and worming her disgusting baby tongue in and around all of the cracks between her brother's toes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place - by Wylla - June 07, 2016, 07:57 PM