Silvertip Mountain the earth spins and the moon goes round
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Last post from me! I look forward to threading with you again <3

Polaris. The name felt just as strange coming from a stranger, but Polaris she would become, if only to the world. The woman's face spoke of an affection Nanook had not felt directed at her for a long time and the Apaata bowed her head, both out of respect for her superior and to hide the pain that crossed her face. "Thank you." Her voice remained soft, her words succinct. When she lifted her gaze from the earth, the other had stepped aside, and for a moment Nanook wondered if the Maplewood would have done the same if she had tried to return to them.

She shook the thought with a step toward the mountain and the kind woman, until the scents of Silvertip envelloped her, speaking of many and the same. Though her stomach twisted at what the morning would bring, she forced a nod to Krypton's offer. Sooner or later she would meet them all, but for the moment Nanook was grateful the beta did not force the formalities upon her. Her bones weighed heavy with the need for rest. "Thank you. I'd like that." She moved no farther, but watched Krypton with the expectancy she would lead the way to wherever Silvertip slumbered.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
the earth spins and the moon goes round - by Nanook - June 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: the earth spins and the moon goes round - by Nanook - June 27, 2016, 05:46 PM