Moonspear your love will always be rooted deeper than any grave
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Things had been changing, slowly but surely, for as long as it could remember. It had been changing, knitting itself together away from mortal eyes. It was not alone in this world, of course - four companions kept it company, growing and changing alongside it. Things had always been this way, and the status quo pleased it as much as it could be pleased.

And then things really changed, and it was wretched from its home, wretched away from those beloved companions. All the world became cold and harsh, hard edged and bright spots and something it'd never known before. For the first time, it realized that it was not simply and is, but also and it. It can move and be moved, and occupy a space beside - Ah!

Its companions! At last, reunited! Except, where was the bigger presence? The one who had been tucked so close to it for so many of these long months? It searched, but it could not find, and there seemed to be a gravity pulling it toward the side of a great, warm mountain.

Giving in to the pull, it allowed itself to be placed again by another of its companions - its favorite, the one who had played games of kicking and nudging in the world where they had been made. Perhaps its fourth companion was still near, if this one had found it again. It could only wait, and hope that things would be returned to some sort of equalibrium. For now, it attached itself to a nub hidden in the side of the mountain, where a warm, sweet smell (this, too, was new to it) had been ememnating since the time of its birth.

When warm liquid, like the kind it'd been made it, began to flow forth and into its mouth, it knew that it'd done the right thing.

Refering to Dead Brother and @Hydra, respectively. Slight pre-birth pp, but I can change it.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: your love will always be rooted deeper than any grave - by Alya - August 18, 2016, 09:54 AM