Redhawk Caldera Which someone must sail
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was quiet as he leaned down in preparation of the next release. Though there was a tightness in her own chest that was silent begging her to stop him from letting the toy go, she kept silent in the wake of the obvious excitement that gleamed from his self. He was so happy, and he was so confident. Without even knowing it, it inspired her.

She smiled self-consciously as he let the bug go and leaped after it. He missed, but he didn't stop. Liffey grinned before jumping after him. The grasshopper leaped forward thrice before settling, thinking itself safe. But Liffey was determined this time, and so she sprang wildly at it with little focus but tons of determined eagerness.

And while it made little sense considering how poorly executed the attempt truly was, Liffey landed with the creature fluttering about between her forepaws. It should have been a victorious moment, but for the pup it was just startling and overwhelming. The feel of the thing flapping against her toes was uncomfortable, and she'd had no faith whatsoever that she was going to actually manage to nab it and so it was completely startling that she'd done it. So, with a yip of surprise, Liffey bounced backwards onto her rump. The grasshopper flapped away while she fell onto her back, shaking her paws above her as though there were some bit of the bug on her paws that she needed to whip off of her toes.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Which someone must sail - by Gannet - August 24, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Liffey - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Gannet - August 25, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Liffey - September 01, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Gannet - September 02, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Liffey - September 12, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Gannet - September 18, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Liffey - September 26, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Gannet - September 29, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Which someone must sail - by Liffey - October 17, 2016, 06:59 PM