The Sentinels I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Very short posts to get all of my threadlogs up to date. ♥ I am sorry for the lack of quality and length.

Lotte had been on the trail of a fleet-footed rabbit when the familiar call was cast upon the woodland wind — without breaking stride, she veered off course to answer it. Dagfinn! The excitement of seeing her brother again drove her paws faster still, her eagerness sharpened by an inherent competitiveness. Dagfinn was her kaskonen — it was only right that she arrive first to greet him at the borders. The sight of him in the distance — tall, long-legged, and hardy, with a dusty star blotting out the ink of his chest — bade her to run faster still. Hind limbs gathered beneath her and propelled her in a high flying leap to announce her presence — and if that were not enough, the soot-stockinged hoyden threw back her slender head to call out to him, her melodic alto reaching new heights that invited him to take the lower notes and sing along. I missed you! How I missed you!

When finally she reached him, her smoke and soot patterned coat feathered through with leaflitter, she was utterly breathless — she had energy only to engulf his chin in a boisterous wolf kiss before she slid bonelessly to the earth with a theatrical slump of her shoulders. There she tucked her muzzle somewhat uncomfortably against her throat, all four of her legs shoved back with their paw pads up. Sinulla on tappanut minut,” she wheedled plaintively. “My heart — it has burst.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 04:49 PM