Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark kept looking over at Octavia, and every since time a fresh wave of emotion welled up in him. If not for how long it took him to bring her home he might have been there and been further into the grieving process but there was a special sort of hell carrying a loved one home to bury. Stark didn't have to wait very long for Banner to come to his aide, his eyes wide as he looked up at his sister before he looked back to Octavia's corpse and his mouth opened and snapped close dumbly. 

He wasn't sure what to do - what to say, and finally he pushed himself up on trembling legs. "Banner," Stark pushed himself against her, burying his face into her plush coat. "I... She.. Fuck, she died r-right next to me,"  Stark stammered out, his entire body trembling as he admitted it. It was the first time he had said it, no matter how much he had thought it or been faced with the facts. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 07:46 PM