Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
This was the only time he'd ever been unhappy to call Tambourine. The boy was always enthusiastic, eager for life and he had a spark that Stark envied. This however, was not going to be a happy call, and the male felt his blood chill. He looked to Banner for some sort of guidance, watching as she was just as delicate with Octavia as Stark had been. It was a kind gesture, one certainly done for his benefit as Banner never really had the chance to know Octavia. 

He took a seat but quickly stood again as he spotted the growing boy approaching. He came forward, nuzzling against him for a moment before he took an unsteady step out of the way to watch how Tambourine regarded the body of his mother. "Tam," He murmured softly, his blue eyes meeting Banner's green for a moment before flickering back uneasily to the young boy. "I'm sorry.....I didn't find your mom fast enough." He said weakly. 

"She...she didn't hurt, Tambourine." Stark promised earnestly, trying to blink back the emotions and be strong for the boy's sake. "She was peaceful when she passed away."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Stark - September 19, 2016, 07:27 PM