Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
as laurel pulled away, catching wind of indra's stiffness, indra watched her sullenly. what was wrong? "everything!" she said tearfully, not even attempting to hold back the gusto of her despair. her exclamation hit the air forcefully and loudly, and even she was taken aback for a moment by the power in which the admittance had wrenched from her body.

"i saw something in the woods and it chased me, and i can't sleep and i miss home and i'm hungry and i'm bored and NO ONE PLAYS WITH ME EVER!" she howled, feeling more sorry for herself now than ever. in the scheme of things perhaps these troubles were nothing but small demons; yet indra had never been told how to prepare for these struggles, and felt overwhelmed by their existence.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM