Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It didn't take long for the flood of words to come, surprising not just Indra, but Laurel too. She'd never seen her sister so loud like this; usually, she would be soft spoken and thoughtful around every corner. For her to act out like this probably held a good reason. Laurel felt for some of the reasons; she missed Silver Creek too, and she often thought of going home. But she couldn't make it there alone. Maybe some day when they were a bit bigger they could go home together to let everyone know they were okay. The only one that Laurel needed in the world was Indra to feel complete; all the others were just decoration, icing on the cake.

"Who chased you?" asked Laurel, wanting to figure out if it was a real person or if it was just Indra's imagination that made her think someone was chasing her. Yet it didn't really matter, she realised, as she nosed Indra's cheek and said, "I'll play with you, always."
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Laurel - October 04, 2016, 01:30 AM