Hushed Willows Playing to lose
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark might have offered a ghost of a smile to the girl, if he could muster it up. For a moment there was just silence, and he found he was actually somewhat comfortable with that. It made it easier to consider, and the silence that swallowed them up didn't feel as suffocating as trying to hold an actual conversation did. Stark's gaze shifted from Larkspur when she admitted she hadn't thought much on jobs and he nodded, glancing over the willows as they swayed. "You've got time, still." He said encouragingly. Because she was still young, and he hadn't found any sort of path himself for years. He hadn't chosen it, either, it had fallen on him, plopping into his lap without much grace or dignity and his choice was clear at that point. 

He at least hoped that she didn't feel too much pressure at that point; she was still recovering from her own ordeals. It wasn't his intention. After a bit of more relaxed silence (on his part at least, he didn't feel the need to particularly fill every moment with his incessant chatter like normal) he gave her a nod of the head. "If you need anything, let me know, okay?'' Because it seemed like the right thing to say. "I'm glad you're home safe, Larkspur." He added as he stood up, a thin smile on his face before he turned to go find some other thing to fill his mind with. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Playing to lose - by Larkspur - September 19, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Playing to lose - by Stark - September 22, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Playing to lose - by Larkspur - September 23, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Playing to lose - by Stark - September 23, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Playing to lose - by Larkspur - September 24, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Playing to lose - by Stark - October 02, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Playing to lose - by Larkspur - October 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Playing to lose - by Stark - October 17, 2016, 12:12 PM