The Sentinels give me your hand β€” save me
hΓ€mΓ€hΓ€kki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Last post from Lotte! @Chusi, you can choose where the den is and what it looks like if you want to [since I never decided on a den for her]. ^^ Please assume that Lotte will sleep with Chuschusbus and stick by her if that is what you want; otherwise you can play it out however you wish. β™₯

EDIT: If this post appears multiple times, it should fix itself if you refresh.

Grateful that the Donnelaith wolves had accepted her alias, Lotte nevertheless found a bitter taste in her mouth. Why had Kitku raised her head? The Daggerspine only made an appearance in times of dire need, and this had been a mere trifle in the grand scheme of things. Lotte had been commanded to get information, which she could have done without ever using a false name at all. A bard was not unlike a bartender β€” her patrons were glutted on story and made drunk by song, and in the sharing of tales she became privy to many things. Chusi herself had been a grand example of that, telling her life story and its happy ending β€” which Lotte still feared would not come to pass β€” without even being prompted. Pleased to hear that the small girl would be granted a place here among the sanctuary of sequoias, Lotte bowed low in her typical fashion, one leg tucking as the other grandly outstretched itself. β€œI will do all in my power to help care for her, johtaja,” she vowed, dipping her muzzle as well to Castiel when she learned his name. β€œCastiel, herra, I am pleased to know you β€” and would welcome a spar at a later date if you desire.” Perhaps if she immersed herself in being simply Lotte the unsettling feeling that snaked down her spine would ease. Regarding the golden-eyed wolf with an unreadable, stoic expression, Lotte bent her head to Chusi. β€œPikkusisko, I will let you spend time with your protector and make a bed for you in my den.” With that, she drew back and took her leave.
Messages In This Thread
give me your hand β€” save me - by Szymon - September 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Cas - September 20, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 20, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Aria - September 20, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 27, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Szymon - September 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Cas - September 28, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Aria - September 28, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Lotte - September 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:43 PM