The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Lotte, like Tansea, lingered at the outskirts of the meeting; a ghost among shadows, she ensconced herself in her brother’s bearlike shadow and listened as Aria and Constantine stepped down from leadership, relinquishing control of Donnelaith to Deirdre and Emaleth. Her small, triangular ears cupped forward upon her skull as the news was received by several wolves in relative silence. “Should it be your wish, valkoinen kuningatar,” the soot-stockinged hoyden piped up, unrepentant, drawing from the ingénue’s eagerness to please and lotus-like innocence, “and with the blessing of the new johtajat, I will aid in your search and scout far and wide for open terrain pleasing to your eyes.” She swept a deep bow to Constantine and Aria, then another one to Emaleth and Deirdre, her argent eyes fixed respectfully upon her own coal-colored toes. She had no reason to mourn, for she was newly initiated into the pack and fond of all parties — too, the decision seemed to be a mutual one. Offering support where she could was Lotte’s main concern; it went without saying that all four wolves had a measure of her loyalty.
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM