The Sentinels maybe some robitussin
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I wrote replies to all of Lotte and Coelacanth’s threads this morning and my computer ate every single one of them.
Hence, this will suck and I have no will to make it better. I am sorry. ♥

Feel free to skip over Lotte, and if she’s not welcome, you can powerplay her leaving.

As one, Grayday and Lotte’s ears swiveled, hearkening to the approaching sovereign’s call, and Lotte caught her breath as the witch queen emerged from the tangle of sentinels. The heavy trees seemed to bend before her, trick of the light or no, as a halo of light framed her willowy, shapely form. Keeping her head and tail low in response to the young alpha’s greater rank, the soot-stockinged hoyden drew near to brush the bridge of her broad muzzle against Deirdre’s chin and jaw — and, if the girl allowed it, to rub her cheek against the queen’s in warm affection. She resolved to give the pair their privacy, whispering only, “He is Day, noitakuningatar, a good wolf,” for in his rapture the grayscale wolf had forgotten to share his name. She was surprised to know that the rime-eyed wolf knew of Doe — it seemed Lotte’s butterfly-like muse was renowned within these wilds — but said no more.
Messages In This Thread
maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 01, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 10:02 PM