Stone Circle with purple fountains issuing from his veins
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised when she was the one that should pick the animal they would try to tackle down and kill. She was especially more surprised that Grayday couldn't see them from here. Valette watched him with a clear surprised expression. "You can't see them?," she asked and started thinking about solutions that could maybe help Grayday. Alas she didn't know what he could see or not. She frowned lightly and thought about the implications of his lost sights. "I know! This won't be a problem Gray. I have techniques that can help you!," she decided with a firm nod.

"I'd like you to use your other senses and practice them from now on. You can sniff out illness, injuries or birth/labor. You can listen to their sounds and most of all you can feel with your paws!," she explained to him. Sometimes she closed her eyes to focus on those senses. "The last one might be a bit confusing but you should try it once. Close your eyes and feel the tremblings of the ground with your paws. You can feel it when the whole herd moves. Perhaps you will become such a pro at it that you can feel a limp a deer is hiding!," she spoke almost excited.

"Do you want to try and practice those senses? I could make the herd run and startle them on the meadow so you can practice?," she offered to him. It wouldn't be exactly hunting but she would help Grayday develop into a very useful hunter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with purple fountains issuing from his veins - by RIP Valette - October 05, 2016, 05:02 AM