Larksong Grotto Praise the Sun
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
A breeze ran through her pelt as she walked through the grotto.  It was afternoon and she found herself enjoying the warm touch of Raas's light from up above.  She wondered what it would be like to be Raas.  To now how everything was going to work out, to know about your such loyal followers here at your command.  The smallest smirk lit up her features as she thought about how even those who did not follow the religion, for those who did not accept that they were only pawns of the mighty Raas were too.  They were just too naive and foolish to accept it.

As she reached the lake she paused in her steps as she eyed it's gorgeous silvery depths.  Soon it would be winter which could possibly mean that the lake would freeze over.  Perhaps it would not, but the chances were still there.  So as she stood there she imagined a delicate layer of ice over the lake, the sun glinting off of it.  What a lovely sight that would make.
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
hi! i noticed this thread had been empty a while; can we bring it to present? if you don't want this reply, let me know and i'll delete! <3

winter was close at hand; vuk felt it within her bones, saw it in her breath. the plan she had formulated had put out tendrils that took root within her mind, but she said nothing of it. not yet. it was not a right time. vuk felt herself drawn to the lake, and toward the glittering expanse she trotted, only to find that she was not alone. the patchwork girl did not recall meeting this woman, and so lightly chuffed a greeting as she approached.

raas meant nothing to her; vuk hoped that the other wolf was not one of his followers, but it was an empty hope, as she would find. nevertheless, pleasure nipped at her edgework; it would be nice to speak to someone today.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Sounds good

A figure caught her eye, a small small bloom over her features.  How blessed this wolf was to be here before Raas.  How blessed everyone was here in the Grotto.  As she made her approach  closign in a little more of the distance between herself and the other she posed a question.  "How are you on this lovely day.  Raas seems to have blessed this day.  Oh so very much so."  For a brief moment she paused, unsure whether to continue, but then decided to do so because there was no way that she would really wanted to be talking about Raas, her savior.  "What is your name might I ask and how did Raas bring you to this Grotto?" Little did she know that this wolf was not a believer as she was.  Not at all.

She wondered what this wolf would say brought her to the Grotto, for of course Raas had been the one who eventually led her here, but how had she found her way.  What had been the cause to led to the effect.  While the question was a little personal if you thought about it, Lilac didn't give a hoot.  The was a Sister of Raas was all that she really knew and this was there home.  So in a way even though she didn't really remember ever catching this wolf's name, they had the same pack, the same territory and for all she knew the same faith and so in a way that made them all family.
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
raas. the name caused vuk to hesitate, but only momentarily. her need for company was of greater import than her dislike for the gods the larksong wolves followed. the other posed a question that would seem invasive coming from an outsider, but vuk was happy to answer. "m-my n-name is v-vuk," she stuttered warmly. "m-my m-mate b-brought m-me h-here," she revealed.

not quite the truth, but not a lie, either. tactfully vuk avoided mentioning the name of hiram's god, but she knew it would make a reappearance. "w-what is y-your n-name?" the patchwork wolfess asked gently, eyes shining with interest.
mouthed words | thoughts
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
So she had been brought her by Raas through her mate, that sounded so wonderful.  How lovely it would've been had Raas brought her here through someone else, especially a mate.  "That's very sweet Sister Vuk," she remarked. "How lovely that must've been, to have Raas bring you here through your mate.  So adorable."  A light smile appeared over her features.

"My name is Lilac by the way... I am too a Sister of Raas."  She told Vuk in a more light and formal tone.  "I Just love living here you know... I many many the Grotto is like a paradise to me as we live as pawns for our dear Raas in his great plan for us all."
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
vuk felt herself rankle as the kind she-wolf referred to her as 'sister.' she was no sister -- she had nothing to do with raas. and yet vuk held this back, for what would it do but hurt the other to lash out? "l-lilac," she murmured, smiling. "t-that is a l-lovely n-name." it was the title of a delicate flower — much as the wolfess herself appeared.
and larksong was indeed beautiful. "i am b-blessed to have b-been b-brought h-here," the scarred she-wolf said quietly. perhaps not by any god, but favored all the same. seff and terich too, she decided.[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
Loyal Servant of Raas
41 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Indeed she was blessed, a very blessed one Vuk was.  She wondered absently though who her mate was here, wondering if she had met him as of yet.

"Thank you, and yes you are very blessed indeed Vuk, for as long as you give yourself up to Raas, you will be okay."  She thanked Vuk, and commented on how blessed she was for being brought here.  For Lilac would always believe that Raas was the light, that Raas was the only one right.