Broken Boulder there are visions, there are memories
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
I was considering maturing him, but.... yeah

He was back on the lam and honestly grateful for that fact.  The last place he'd lived hadn't really agreed with him; leadership seemed to take issue with his natural proclivity towards confidence and general badassery.  Their loss, and his gain, as he was open and free to gain a home with more appreciation to what he had to offer.  Even if that home currenly consisted of himself and the open road.

Thankfully the road had plenty to offer, the latest of it's revelations being a cute little dark number he happened to catch from the corner of his eye.  He paused, turning to look, and a small grin lit across his face.  It had been a lonely while, so sue him for appreciating a pretty face. 

Not much of one to consider rejection or consequences, he let out a low whistle.  Would the stranger appreciate his obvious admiration?  Maybe, maybe not.  He was about to find out.
Messages In This Thread
there are visions, there are memories - by Rook - October 28, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: there are visions, there are memories - by Colt RIP - October 29, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: there are visions, there are memories - by Rook - October 29, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: there are visions, there are memories - by Colt RIP - October 30, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: there are visions, there are memories - by Rook - October 31, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: there are visions, there are memories - by Colt RIP - November 02, 2016, 09:46 PM