Redhawk Caldera the original
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
He noticed her, and Liffey swallowed nervously. The hair along her spine prickled as they looked at each other. There was nothing unfriendly about him, she came to realize as she studied him. In fact, there was something about him that finally caused her to relax, ever so slightly. She bowed her head bashfully and gave him a tiny smile before she heard his voice and her ears perked.

A villain?

Liffey blinked at him like a deer in the headlights. She was not fearless like her mom. She had too much Elwood in her to run headlong into an adventure as Finley would have, as much as she dreamed of doing so. She was more cautious and level-headed, and thus she knew that she wanted absolutely nothing to do with a villain.

But... still.

"What kind of villain?" Liffey asked in a small voice, unable to help herself. Villains were dangerous and better handled by grown ups like this wolf, but if he needed help and she was the only option... Then maybe there was a little bit of Finley in her that could make her brave enough for this adventure.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
the original - by Kaizer - November 17, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: the original - by Liffey - November 19, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: the original - by Kaizer - November 28, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: the original - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: the original - by Kaizer - December 17, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: the original - by Liffey - December 22, 2016, 08:22 PM